Wow- it has been a crazy two weeks! Red Robin (my lovely place of employment) is opening a new restaurant in Morgan Hill, and I am on the training team. It's my first time helping train a new restaurant, and it's been a challenging but very fun experience. I've discovered a new level of exhaustion.lol So let me share how the last week or so has gone. I get up at 6, leave by 7:45 so that I can stop at Starbucks (I cannot function without it), and get to Morgan Hill around 8:30. 8 cups of Starbucks later, I get off at 10 pm. Once I get home, I grade quizzes until I can no longer keep my eyes open, at which point I fall into bed, and start all over again. Monday is opening day, so everyone's really excited. If anyone's in the area, stop in for a visit; I'll be there ALL day! :)
6.27.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
~Marissa, welcome to the blog world!:) It is a great way to keep intouch. I love you girl, hope to hear from you soon. Take care of yourself, don't get to overloaded w/ your work. Thank God for starbucks, I think it carries alot of people through the day!:) God bless, Andrea~
BOTTOMLESS FRIES BARBIE-- I LOVE YOU.
Marisa! I totally remember! Of course! Wow I didn't know you were on here either...haha! How fun :-) Well, I hope you're doing just FABULOUS! Talk to ya soon! :-)
-Brittany
Hey I came across your blog from Sis. Whiseant's...did you go to PK retreat one year? I think I met you there! lol
MARISSA!!! how are you??
I got your comment...werid how everyone has a blog! I am constantly finding new people! lol
Post a Comment