Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter; those who matter don't mind.
6.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter; those who matter don't mind.
2 comments:
I love this little saying. Its so true. I am so happy that I have a friend like you, who I can speak my mind with. LOL! Sometimes Im sure you really dont want to hear, but thanks for listening. I love you girl. I am so thankful that God put you in my life. You are the best friend that anyone could ask for. Come see US!!
Marisa! Great Post!! Those of us who are insecure need to remember that! "Those who matter don't mind" I love you girl! I'm excited to see what God has in store for you! He does have a plan! Read my blog, tocherish.blogspot.com. Read the Hidden in Christ post!!
Post a Comment