7.10.2008

Happy 21st Becky!







I don't remember ever meeting Becky Lyn. We were just always friends. I have way too many crazy memories of sleepovers, youth conventions, road trips, and staying up all night talking about nothing. Whether laughing, crying, ranting, raving, or giving opinions (which she's good at.haha), life is never dull when Becky's around.:) Becky, I love you and am praying for you. Happy birthday!

6 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

Happy Birthday Becky!

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Marisa, give Becky a hug for me & tell her Happy Birthday!:) By the way, when are you coming through vacaville? It would be great to see you~

Andrea Whiseant said...

~We have our church service at 2pm in the afternoon. It would be great if you could swing by:)Love ya~

Anonymous said...

I don't know who you are Becky..but Happy Birthday!! lol Marisa how are you? Tell your bro I said hi!!

Jerrin said...

Tell Becky I said Hi and Happy Birthday for me next time you talk to her. I haven't seen her in a while.

Megan Neufeld said...

Marisa- HII!! Sorry I never responded to your comment on my blog but I got it. Hope all is will with you!