I've been sitting here way too long doing homework, it's getting way too late, and I have entirely too much energy right now which means that you, my fellow bloggers, are about to be subjected to another random post! :)
My computer is going crazy. Earlier today this random anti-spyware or something like that tried installing itself on my computer, and in the process has made my computer go haywire!!! I can't open ANY webpage without it first being blocked, then followed by an ad for antivirus/anti-spyware. Not to mention the 5 million pop-ups when I turn my computer on! It's annoying, and extremely difficult to accomplish homework. Add to that the fact that I'm pretty much illiterate beyond the basics of my laptop, and you've got one annoyed girl.
In other news, I just tried soymilk for the first time tonight and I have to say...it's disgusting. I think I was expecting something more "milk" tasting, and it just didn't cut it. It has a weird aftertaste. Did you know that, although it has more fat content, REAL milk is more nutrient dense, thus making milk the better choice in most cases? I learned this in my wonderful Nutrition class. I've also learned in this class that I eat very, very unhealthy. For some reason I don't think my teacher would approve of my coffee and cookie breakfast this morning. But that's the whole point of the class- to help us make wiser food choices, right? HA.
Last but not least, I can't leave this post without a little food for thought.:) The thought's not original, but stuck in my mind as a missionary mentioned it tonight in service. Most of us know the story of Jesus calming the storm in Mark chapter 4. I hadn't really noticed before that the Bible say that there were other "little ships" along with the ship Jesus was in. When Jesus calmed the storm, those other ships experienced the calm as well. The storm ceased for them too. We may never know just how God works through us and through our situations to calm someone else's storm. He may speak peace to your storm and others will be affected. God can work through you-through your testimony of a storm commanded still- so that others can experience the calm.
Not quite as eloquent in the re-telling, but maybe you get the drift. :)Have a great rest of the week!
9.23.2008
Too Much Homework + Too Much Energy= Not Good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have you tried rice milk? My family likes it. Love ya! :)
I haven't had rice milk, but I'll have to give it a try! :)
Post a Comment