Dumbest Celebrity Quotes
«Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.»
- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.
«So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?»
— Christina Aguilera
«Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.»
- Ivana Trump, on finishing her first novel
«Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.»
- Mariah Carey, pop singer
«Predictions are difficult. Especially about the future.»
- Yogi Berra, Baseball player
«You guys, line up alphabetically by height.»
- Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach
«My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt.»
- Chuck Nevitt, North Carolina State basketball player, explaining to Coach Jim Valvano why he appeared nervous at practice.
«And now the sequence of events in no particular order.»
- Dan Rather, television news anchor
«Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas.»
- Keppel Enderbery, Former Au-stralian cabinet minister
«It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment, it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.»
- Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President
«I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I've never heard of one. And that includes me.»
— Jessica Simpson
10.06.2008
Now Starring...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mariah Carey's quote is the worst! Everytime I see it--I roll my eyes.
Marisa,
Time to update your blog now. I updated mine for you!! LOL!
Love and miss you much girl.
Misti
Post a Comment