11.10.2008

Bentley



Meet the newest love in my life- Bentley. He is Bailey and Buster's brother (see Misti's blog), and came home with me from Fresno this weekend. He was a little shy at first, but my brother's demon dog Jetson has brought him out of his shell. More pictures will be coming!

3 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

Glad to know that you love your litte one so much. They are the best dogs. You know what I think is the coolest, is that we have been best friends forever, and now our dogs are brothers. That means ten to fifteen years from now, we will still be connected. Love you girl. Glad you came down this weekend. It was a blast. My house sure is quiet now that it is just Cody and Bailey. =). Love ya!

Carissa Lopez. said...

your dog is adorable! I want one soo badly. tell the sausage jetson I miss her.

ps. I sooo did not get my chance to "reward" you at WCC! (snaps fingers) lol

Candi The Clown said...

He looks so cute, I only wish I could have met him before you went home. Maybe you can bring him when you visit next time. I'm so glad you got to go to Mamaws' birthday party, (even though I didn't get to go)lol
(Aunt Candi)