At the beginning of every month, I look back over my pitiful number of postings from the previous month, and make a goal to do better. As you may have noticed, my goal-planning session doesn't work too well. Maybe November will be different...no promises though.:)
Things I am looking forward to this month:
1. Election Day- Well, maybe not the day itself as much as the fact that this crazy campaign will be over. So get out and vote tomorrow!
2. West Coast Conference- It's my one mini-vacation of the semester, the services are great, and I always look forward to seeing friends that I hardly get to see.
3. Holiday music- I am a firm believer that the holiday season officially began on November 1st. I snuck the holiday CD in at work, and shortly thereafter received many threats to my life from my dear co-workers. I can't help it; holiday music puts me in a cheerful mood!
4. Thanksgiving- Anyone who knows me knows that I love to eat. I get a day off from both work and school. How could I NOT look forward to this holiday??
It is on this happy note that I will leave you to ponder what you are looking forward to this month. :) Have a great week!
11.03.2008
Yes- I'm still alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment