Where has time gone?? It seems like yesterday we were ringing in 2008!I enjoy the beginnings of a new year as a time to look back over the past months and to plan for the coming year. I especially enjoy New Year's Eve because of our church's communion service. Last night, as we remembered Jesus Christ, our sinless, spotless sacrifice, I was overwhelmed by the mercy and love that he has shown me this past year. The phrases of an old song kept playing in my mind: "I could have fallen, my soul been cast way down, but mercy rewrote my life." What amazing love, that God himself would take on human form and allow his body to be broken, his blood to be spilled-for those who don't deserve such love. It was a wonderful way to end the year, and to begin a new one.
I'm looking forward to what 2009 brings!! It's already shaping up to be a busy year: lots of travel, lots of work, GRADUATION, more blog postings...well, we'll work on that last one. :) HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!!!
1.02.2009
2009 Already???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment