1.07.2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy birthday to my very best friend- God could not have blessed me with a better one!
Misti,
Our friendship was never the same after we ate that gumbo. ;) Thanks for all the crazy times and fun memories, as well as the long talks and prayers. You are not only a great friend, but also a true, Godly example to me and others. I love you, and have a great 21st birthday!!

2 comments:

Susan Hill said...

And I as a mother am so thrilled that God saw fit to put the two of you in one another's lives! I truly believe that you will be lifetime kindred spirits!! Thank you for loving my little girl! And she will remain that, no matter what, Mommy's little girl!!! The Hill's love you!
PS I can't believe that you mentioned the gumbo! LOL What about the cookies!! (G.S. ones)

Misti Wiley said...

Marisa,
Thanks for such a sweet post. You are such a great friend.I totally forgot about the gumbo. Love ya! Thanks again!!!